ACOEP’s Flagship Conference brings you more than ever before in 2016.
Scientific Assembly is ACOEP’s largest event of the year, bringing together more than 1200 Emergency Practitioners, including DO's, MD's, PA's, NP's, and more, from across the country. Setting itself apart from other Emergency Medicine conferences, ACOEP's Scientific Assembly offers excellence in quality over quantity in the number of plenary and breakout sessions, leading to a more focused program with true direct access to our lecturers and experts.
Pre-Day Courses and Labs
• Basic & Advanced Ultrasound Course
• Advanced Airway Lab
• Active Shooter Training
• Advanced EKG Course
• Nationally Recognized Keynote Speakers, and the Top Experts Nationwide
• Specialized Tracks in Critical Care, Pain Management, and Wellness
• FOEM Legacy Gala: Dinner & Awards Ceremony
• Meeting of ACOEP’s Council for Women in Emergency Medicine
• 1-on-1 accessibility to ACOEP’s Expert Speakers
• All-attendee Welcome Reception